Recap of Regular Meeting January 7, 2020
We had two presentations to begin:
1. Mount Dora Friends of the Environment. The Friends of the Environment presented a donation to the City of Mount Dora of a "watering truck". This John Deere 4-wheel ATV has a watering tank that can be used to water trees, shrubs and potentially hanging baskets in and around our City. “Tank“ you to the Friends of the Environment for this wonderful donation.
2. Proclamation in Recognition of Mabel Norris Reese on Sunday, January 12th. A Proclamation was read by the Mayor announcing this Sunday, January 12th as Mabel Norris Reece day to honor her efforts to stand up to racism and bigotry in Lake County.
We had just one Resolution and two Ordinances for vote.
1. Resolution 2019-140, Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR) Agreement. Passed 7-0
1. Final Reading of Ordinance 2019-21, Annexation Bristol Lakes Phase II, LLC Passed 7-0
2. First Reading of Ordinance 2020-01, Change in Zoning Bristol Lakes, Phase II, LLC. Passed 7-0
City Manager Update - Ms. Hayes gave a report on the status of a few bills in the legislature, results of any votes that affect Mount Dora to come.
Advisory Board Appointments - Tiffany Patterson was appointed to the Library Advisory Board
If any of this information is unclear or you have any questions at all please reach out anytime.