Upcoming City Council Meeting
Tuesday, April 16th at 6pm
We'll begin with three presentations:
1. Swearing In of Newly Hired Law Enforcement Officers
2. Certificate of Recognition for James T. Williams - 12 Years of Service on the Northeast CRA Advisory Board
3. International Firefighters' Day Proclamation
1. Resolution 2019-35, Camera System Upgrades. City Council is being asked to approve over $60,000 in camera system upgrades at the following locations: Library, Water Treatment Plant #1 & #2, Wastewater Treatment Plant #2, Martin Luther King Jr. Center, Police Department and the City Pool.
2. Resolution 2019-36, Fiber Optic Upgrades. Request for approval for the purchase of fiber optic equipment and installation to extend the existing fiber from City Hall to Gilbert Park. The cost of this fiber optic expansion is $102,667.
3. Resolution 2019-47, Approval for Purchase of New Children's Library Shelving and Circulation Desk. The Children's Library Remodel project is wholly funded by the Mount Dora Friends of the Library and the Mount Dora Community Trust. The shelving and circulation desk portion is at a cost of $68,809. Our Children's Library collection is the second highest circulation collection in Lake County, second only to Clermont's public library.
1. Final Reading of Ordinance 2019-08, Board Membership for the General Employees' Retirement System.
If you have any questions please reach out anytime.